UKAR at a glance
- UK Asset Resolution (UKAR) is the holding company established on 1 October 2010 to bring together the government owned businesses of Bradford & Bingley plc and NRAM plc.
- We support around 389,000 customers with £52.7bn billion of mortgages, making us the 7th largest lender in the UK.
- UK Financial Investments Limited (UKFI) manages HM Treasury’s 100% shareholding in UKAR.
- UKAR currently employs over 2,000 colleagues, split across our two sites at Crossflatts in West Yorkshire and Doxford in the North East.
- UKAR is committed to being a great place to work. Our colleague engagement score of 88% is above the benchmark.
- UKAR Corporate Services Limited (UKARcs), a subsidiary business of UKAR, is responsible for the administration of the Government’s Help to Buy Mortgage Guarantee Scheme on behalf of HM Treasury.
You can download our most recent fact sheet.
Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Reader.