- UK Asset Resolution Limited (UKAR) was established on 1 October 2010 to bring together the government owned businesses of Bradford & Bingley and NRAM.
- We currently support around 238,000 customers holding £35.5 billion of mortgages and loans, making us the 7th largest lender in the UK.
- UK Financial Investments Limited (UKFI) manages HM Treasury’s 100% shareholding in UKAR.
- UKAR currently employs over 1,900 colleagues, split across our two sites at Crossflatts in West Yorkshire and Doxford in the North East.
- UKAR is committed to being a great place to work. Our colleague engagement score of 90% is above the benchmark.
- UKAR Corporate Services Limited (UKARcs), a subsidiary business of UKAR, is responsible for the administration of the Government’s Help to Buy Mortgage Guarantee Scheme and the Help to Buy ISA Scheme on behalf of HM Treasury.
You can download our most recent fact sheet.
Please note, our factsheet is updated in line with the publication of our financial results therefore figures are correct at the date stated.
Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Reader.